What Matsumoto Likes

Here’s another episode that I found hilarious.
Enjoy,

[url:1peh7d0i]http://www.shibatabread.com/2011/10/subbed-gnt-what-matsumoto-likes.html[/url:1peh7d0i]

damn its still publishing

Thank you!

… now if only I could somehow coerce you to sub the Genkai episodes… hehe…

#EDIT: Just watched it through. Yeah, if they did more of these, it would be good. :D

Been a while since I laughed at a GnT episode that isn’t Absolutely Tasty :lol:

can anyone upload to megaupload or something? dailymotion really slow for me :(

awesome job Shibata ;)

Gaki No Tsukai never seizes to amaze me with their original ideas for shows. Great one Shibata! All I can say is that you getting back to subbing GNT episodes for a while longer means that they are still in your heart just as much as in our hearts. I hope that this years Batsu Game will be special and it will reunite the best subbers that the world has seen, the legendary crew who brought us the 2010 Batsu. :bow:

Oh wow, that was hilarious.

When Hamada slapped Matsumoto, resulting in Tanaka getting punished, I had to pause the video from laughing to hard!

Thank you very much for the translation.

Great vid! Thank you so much for subbing more GnT, Shibatabread!

This one cracked me up. :mm:

Nice work, Shibata.

– Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:18 pm –

[quote="iniquiti":2rhxm8qk]Been a while since I laughed at a GnT episode that isn’t Absolutely Tasty :lol:[/quote:2rhxm8qk]

I second this.

whoa a shibata sub!
may gaki hero -_o

thank you so much, Shibata!
柴田、ありがとうございました!!

:bow:

[quote="furransu":1ixhqgxg]can anyone upload to megaupload or something? dailymotion really slow for me :([/quote:1ixhqgxg]
seconding this

[quote="Revolute":3h3m3kd9][quote="furransu":3h3m3kd9]can anyone upload to megaupload or something? dailymotion really slow for me :([/quote:3h3m3kd9]
seconding this[/quote:3h3m3kd9]

same here loading very slowly
1hour 30sec of vid loaded

[quote="Revolute":lnro2000][quote="furransu":lnro2000]can anyone upload to megaupload or something? dailymotion really slow for me :([/quote:lnro2000]
seconding this[/quote:lnro2000]

You can download it using this website : http://video.online-convert.com/convert-to-mp4

just copy the link of shibatas’s vidm and it will convert into MP4 ;)

So funny how Matsumoto always peeks out when someone is about to get slapped XDD
Thanks for the subs, shibatabread ;)

ty!

Hello,

This is what episode ? The number of the program ? What is the date of that ?
For I can find the original video (RAW), without the subtitles.
Also, else files sub (.ass …).

Thank you to you to help me.
And thank you in advance ;) :bow:

Good day.

[b:2m1o0g84]Edit :[/b:2m1o0g84]
What Matsumoto Likes is #1056
It’s OK, for the number.

[quote="hand":2m1o0g84]I don’t know about the Genkai one but Stalking Matsumoto is #291 and What Matsumoto Likes is #1056[/quote:2m1o0g84]