Matsumoto vs Hamada 100 1996 (subbed)

Here’s a quick one I did, sorry the quality is not the greatest. Anyway, hope you enjoy it!

PS. It’s posted on my new YT account

[video:1jigvqcd]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7u_AbKmXZ_I[/video:1jigvqcd]

You sure like to keep me busy with the masterlist of subbed GnT episodes, don’t you? ;D

[quote="iniquiti":20e2qnqd]You sure like to keep me busy with the masterlist of subbed GnT episodes, don’t you? ;D[/quote:20e2qnqd]

:D

Very funny! Is there more of those kind (even without subs)?

whats the programmers name?

Hilarious! Thanks for subbing!

haha love this! Thanks you :D

Zurui, I think u should list ur video as unlisted and disable the comment box. It would save ur time from re-uploading.

[quote="zurui":vxx5ai96]
PS. It’s posted on my new YT account
[/quote:vxx5ai96]

I posted a gaki clip i made in youtube a few months back, got the copyright warnings a week later and they finally took it down themselves just recently. I then got some prompt I had to read about their copyright rules and had to click "I agree" at the end. So now if i post anything on there they dont like i’ll get my account banned instantly and without discussion.

Screw youtube, The next time i upload something i might do it at veoh. I see their gaki clips have stayed up for years there.

Anyways sorry for my rant. Thanks again zurui for your awesome uploads!

Another great video !!!

Thanks a lot Zurui-san for sharing! :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

k i subscipted you at youtube!

thanks for subtitled video bro’ :bow:

thanks zurui your work is much appreciated

re-up?

[quote="Sqeezy":1u9hx0x4]re-up?[/quote:1u9hx0x4]
+1 :)

ps : thanks zurui for all your subs =)

Zurui, it says your video is no longer available! Its a shame since I really wanted to see it! :(