Matsumoto vs Hamada 100 1996 (subbed)

ダウンタウンのガキの使いやあらへんで!!
A Japanese variety show hosted by the popular Japanese owarai duo, Downtown
15 posts Page 1 of 1
Here's a quick one I did, sorry the quality is not the greatest. Anyway, hope you enjoy it!

PS. It's posted on my new YT account

You sure like to keep me busy with the masterlist of subbed GnT episodes, don't you? ;D
iniquiti wrote:
You sure like to keep me busy with the masterlist of subbed GnT episodes, don't you? ;D

:D
Very funny! Is there more of those kind (even without subs)?
Sorry for my bad english. Please correct my writing if it's wrong.
whats the programmers name?
Hilarious! Thanks for subbing!
haha love this! Thanks you :D
Zurui, I think u should list ur video as unlisted and disable the comment box. It would save ur time from re-uploading.
zurui wrote:
PS. It's posted on my new YT account

I posted a gaki clip i made in youtube a few months back, got the copyright warnings a week later and they finally took it down themselves just recently. I then got some prompt I had to read about their copyright rules and had to click "I agree" at the end. So now if i post anything on there they dont like i'll get my account banned instantly and without discussion.

Screw youtube, The next time i upload something i might do it at veoh. I see their gaki clips have stayed up for years there.

Anyways sorry for my rant. Thanks again zurui for your awesome uploads!
Another great video !!!!

Thanks a lot Zurui-san for sharing! :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
k i subscipted you at youtube!

thanks for subtitled video bro' :bow:
thanks zurui your work is much appreciated
re-up?
Sqeezy wrote:
re-up?

+1 :)

ps : thanks zurui for all your subs =)
Zurui, it says your video is no longer available! Its a shame since I really wanted to see it! :(
15 posts Page 1 of 1