(Eng Sub) I Think You Like This #3

ダウンタウンのガキの使いやあらへんで!!
A Japanese variety show hosted by the popular Japanese owarai duo, Downtown
17 posts Page 1 of 2
Hello there, here's the subbed version of the third episode of the I Think You Like This series.

http://kaizensubs.blogspot.co.nz/2014/0 ... his-3.html

Enjoy! :D
Damn! Thank you! :clap: Here's the link to 1080i RAW if anyone is wondering Episode #1210 2014.06.22 3rd I think that you like this
Awesome! Thank you!

I thought I wouldn't enjoy the "I think you like this" episodes when they buy things for people I don't know, but they are funny too!
I know Tomochika was "Catherine" in the Beverly Hills 90210 parody during the Yugawara Onsen(?) batsu game and the Pizza-cap delivery guy in a several batsus (definitely Hospital and Airport).

Wasn't she also in the spy batsu game sharing a hot tub with Matsumoto and Endo?

When else has she appeared on the show?

aaahh that's where she is from!!! i only recognize her from the pizza gigs, she also is in the hotel batsu,
where she gives a speech in the "wedding" ceremony right after the osaan hair-gum incident. :lol:. gotta love her down-to-earthness, she is the Japanese Jennifer Lawrence :P
how tall is Matsumoto? in this video(@22:53) he says about himself, I am guessing, 2meters(6.5) :o . isn't that sky high for a Japanese individual?!
TokyoAshes wrote:
how tall is Matsumoto? in this video(@22:53) he says about himself, I am guessing, 2meters(6.5) :o . isn't that sky high for a Japanese individual?!

I think he was talking about his junior.
Matsumoto is about 1,75m
Actually, Tanaka is the tallest one from the 5 guys. Maybe even taller than me! :o

Kawaii~
Tomochika is hot. And that f$##$%@ing intro from Matsumoto "Are you a bit tired?" hahah :rofl:
Don't let the demons get you.They got me!Image
VideogameDC wrote:
Actually, Tanaka is the tallest one from the 5 guys. Maybe even taller than me! :o

I believe I remember from the Police Batsu game, Tanaka says he's 5'10", or roughly 178cm (1.78m).

It's been said that Hamada is about 5'5, Matsumoto is in the 5'8" range, Yamasaki(Tsukitei) is 5'6", and Endo is 5'6".
Cloyd wrote:
VideogameDC wrote:

I believe I remember from the Police Batsu game, Tanaka says he's 5'10", or roughly 178cm (1.78m).

It's been said that Hamada is about 5'5, Matsumoto is in the 5'8" range, Yamasaki(Tsukitei) is 5'6", and Endo is 5'6".

Then probably Tanaka is not that taller compared to me. :D

Kawaii~
Yeah, they're pretty small guys for the most part. Of course I'm only 5'8", so it's not like I tower over anyone apart from children and my Hispanic relatives.
Little known fact for you guys. I've been living between the UK and Japan the past year and regularly saw a commercial on Japanese TV for a slimming aid advertised by...

Tomochika and Yamachan!

There were also life-size cardboard cut outs of both of them in the local mall. I was sadly unable to steal them :rofl:
Does your job send you between the UK and Japan? What's your line of work?
17 posts Page 1 of 2