9 posts Page 1 of 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vs6z2OF_RTE

[yt]Vs6z2OF_RTE[/yt]

Credit goes to ockg814 for the subs :)

Unsubbed version:
[veoh]v14164819XWD8fjct[/veoh]

Mediafire DL
thanks don!

lol again at Hamada's drawings... and it only took him 4 hours, he's a genius artist
watch my newest japan vid-- hiking up the east coastline of japan: my vids

In case it gets deleted, here is a download of it. It's one of my favorite Gaki episodes and I completely forgot there wasn't a thread of it here before.

Mediafire DL

Originally posted by Kyon
thanks don!

lol again at Hamada's drawings... and it only took him 4 hours, he's a genius artist

Heck, Hama-chan even drew this...

"Hama-chan's Yadoking," a Japanese promotional card for "Pocket Monsters: Mirage Pokemon: Lugia's Explosive Birth," the original Japanese version of "Pokemon: The Movie 2000." Hama-chan voiced Yadoking ("Slowking" in English) in that film.

Best animation ever, Hamada is the Man :D :D :D
Image Image

Very well drawn episode! Great to see how stupid Hamada's drawings are, they only make me laugh more and more :D.
In the end... Heipo beats them all

Hamada rocks! hahaha, poor him with all their criticisms of his drawings, after all his 'turabol' (trouble) making them, LOL. they do look silly, but funny as hell XD

and the helicopter sound fx! 'bara-bara-bara', LOL!!!

i think i saw heipo in the background too, haha

love this! more so cause it's subbed, many thanks for sharing!!! ^_^
me wants to go to Japan.

I saw this without subtitles before, but now with the subtitles it's even funnier. I love how they constantly just trash Hamada during the show. Thanks for posting!

LOL awwww poor hamada
he seemed so sad at the end!
9 posts Page 1 of 1